These Whiskey Rocks from SPARQ give a new meaning to "on the rocks." Made from recycled soapstone, this modern-day version of the ice cube cools any small-volume drink without the melted water. Simply freeze and pop them into whiskey, scotch and any other liquor. These sophisticated rocks chill the drink without diluting the taste.
If coffee or tea is more your style, these rocks can also extend your drink's heated temperature longer. Give your whiskey rocks a quick rinse, pop one or two in the microwave for not more than a minute and drop them in your mug.
- Made of soapstone, which is the only non-porous, odorless, tasteless, and natural food-safe stone used in the home.
- Due to the high density of the material, soapstone retains temperature better than stones like granite or marble, so you can expect a sustained chill or heat.
- Non-reactive to most common household cleaners and is dishwasher safe.
- Each whiskey rock is approximately 1.25 inches cubed.
- These rocks won't scratch your barware -these cubes have no sharp edges.
IN THE BOX
- 4 whiskey rocks, approximately 1.25" x 1.25" x 1.25"
IT'S PERFECT FOR
- your favorite spirits sommelier's birthday.
- your officemate who loves coffee.
- your aunt who nurses her tea.
These stones chill your drink about 25 degrees (using 2 stones). Results vary depending on volume and starting room temperature.
At the shop, we love these in our coffee. Rinse the rocks and put one or two in a mug. Then, microwave in increments of 30 seconds twice. (Do not zap it for more than a total of a minute.)
These Whiskey Rocks are made by SPARQ USA in Colorado by the guys who know soapstone and understand its amazing qualities. These handy little rock cubes are eco-friendly, not only because they are reusable, but because they are manufactured with soapstone from factory excess.