Vintage is Zwei's hip new style. The lush, high-quality leatherette is soft to the touch. It looks and feels like real leather, but without the weight.
This synthetic leather is a combination of a textile carrier fabric and a polyurethane (PU) coating which has its surface embossed with a leather texture.
Rivets, buckles and cuts give it a charming, rough vintage look.
- Bag with adjustable strap for use as a shoulder bag or crossbody bag.
- Made of soft artificial leather.
- Measures 14" wide x 9" tall x 5" deep.
- 4 regular pockets, 3 zippered pockets and 3 pen straps to easily find your things inside.
- Snap-magnet, buckle and snap closure.
- Use a clean, damp cloth to spot-clean.
- The softer a synthetic leather is, the more delicate it is too. So treat your synthetic leather handbag carefully: don’t overload it, and avoid rough surfaces and sharp objects.
Zwei is a bag company born to a bicycle developer and a bag designer in Darmstadt, Germany. Following the success of their first collection made for bicycles, they came up with the Mademoiselle.M range. This second collection of functional bags in cheerful colors have become a cult following in Europe for its practical and stylish look. Since the success of this collection, they have expanded to more collections while still keeping the form-follows-function aesthetic. See the rest of their lines here.