This Oven-to-Table Appetizer Tray is a great addition to any gracious host's table. Handcrafted from one solid block of soapstone, it does wonders in baking with its even heat distribution. Prepare fresh-baked bread, empanadas or samosas, among other goodies. When done baking, place on the wooden tray and serve. Keep food warm throughout the meal, easy peasy!
Harness the soapstone's temperature retaining qualities - chill the soapstone for about 3 hours, place on the wooden tray and serve cold cuts or sushi at a party. It will keep the food chilled long after it hits the table.
- 100% natural soapstone, which is the only non-porous, odorless, tasteless, and natural food-safe stone used in the home.
- Due to the high density of the material, soapstone retains temperature better than stones like granite or marble, so you can expect a sustained chill or heat.
- Non-reactive to most common household cleaners and is dishwasher safe.
- Soapstone block is 15.5" long, 8" wide and 0.5" high.
- Wooden tray is 18.5" long, 9" wide and 1.75" high.
IN THE BOX
- 1 Soapstone Block
- 1 Wooden Tray
IT'S PERFECT FOR
- someone with a small kitchen. (Multi-purpose things are the best!)
- a kitchen shower gift.
- your favorite gracious host.
This Appetizer Tray is made by SPARQ USA in Colorado by the guys who know soapstone and understand its amazing qualities. This soapstone tray is eco-friendly, not only because it is reusable, but because it is manufactured with soapstone from factory excess.
- 100% Natural Soapstone - Designed & Assembled in the USA - Naturally Non-Stick - Serve from kitchen to table.