Nono, a cute baby monkey, has a new potty! After all, diapers... Yuck, they stink! Will you help Nono stop using diapers and help him use the potty? This fantastic interactive story is perfect for playing with your little ones and helping them leave their diapers behind, just like Nono! Nono is already using the potty. Three cheers for Nono! No More Diapers is part of the Bit By Bit I Learn More And I Grow Big collection, which is a reference collection designed for children from 0 to 3 years old.
- All titles have been supervised by early childhood educators.
- They are interactive and fun: the children play and help the animals.
- They are cardboard stories with a handle so that the little ones can carry them from one place to another.
- With fun and very striking illustrations, which stand out against the background to capture the attention of babies.
- With a flap on the last page that can be opened to see the before and after.
*Available in English and Spanish versions
About the Author
As a child, Esther Burgueño's two favorite things were a pencil and a white sheet of paper. She had heard in some remote place that there were people whose profession was to draw. If it was true, she wanted to be one of them! When she grew up, her dream was still there, very strong, so she graduated in Fine Arts specializing in engraving and stamping. In 2009 she won the 6th Lola Anglada Illustration Award for “Els contes d’ Ukanaburu”. A few years later, she would illustrate “Mosgo”, the winning novel of the XXI Edebé Prize for Children's Literature in 2013. Her passion has become her profession and a way of life that she adores, so she is one of those strange beings who love and enjoy their work.
Board Book | 10 pages