Bee Raw's Basswood honey is light in color, delicate and mild. This single-varietal honey features warm herbal notes and a clean finish.
The honey in this 10.5 oz jar comes from a small, family-owned apiary doing all it can to save the bees. And because every honey is as unique as its floral source, this honey is different from any you will ever taste.
Bee Raw honey is always in its purest, most unaltered form; it has not been pasteurized, filtered, blended or flavored. The true flavor and nutritional integrity are intact, giving you the honey as it came from the hive: real and raw.
We love this honey on warm days in a refreshing lemonade! It lends a very light and bright feel to a refreshing drink.
We also love this honey first thing in the morning in a hot cup of water with half a lemon. It's a warm and light way to start the day. For days that you prefer a more full-bodied take for your cup, reach for the New York Aster Honey.
- Apiary Location: Hamlin, New York
- Floral Source: Basswood tree (Tilia americana)
- Cheese Pairing: Fromage blanc
- Fruit Pairing: Fresh green apples
- Dairy Pairing: Vanilla ice cream
- Tea Pairing: Mint and spice teas
- Serving size: 1 Tablespoon
- 16g sugars, 17g carbohydrates, 0g fat, 60 calories
- Note: Children under the age of one year should not consume raw honey.