Say hello to the Daredevil! This adventurer is part of the Tegu: Stunt Team. Daredevil is right at home flying high or driving fast - his amazing feats are boundless with your imagination.
If there’s a speed record around, Daredevil’s broken it. Are you ready to build a finely-tuned racecar that’s primed to let loose? With four magnetic wheels and dozens of possible block creations, this brave stunter never shies away from a challenge! Ready to rev-up the fun and race all day, Daredevil believes life is best lived to the limit.
- 12 Magnetic Wooden Blocks, fully compatible with all other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
- Package dimensions are 14 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches. Total weight is 1.35 pounds.
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
- Sustainably sourced hardwoods
- Safety tested for ages 1+
- This product conforms to most international safety requirements for toys, including regulations in the USA (CPSIA), Europe (EN71) and Canada (Health Canada, excluding Quebec)
- Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
IN THE BOX
12 pieces in 6 shapes:
- 2 Long Planks
- 2 Short Planks
- 1 Cube
- 1 Parallelogram
- 1 Daredevil Chassis
- 1 Stunt Team Character
- 4 Wheels
IT'S PERFECT FOR
- those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- the birthday gift for the little one that will elicit shrieks of delight
The beauty of Tegu is that it is a toy that grows with your child. At the age of 2 to 3, the benefits of Tegu are in developing fine motor skills. From 3 to 5, it supports pattern recognition, balance and scale. From 4 to 6, it encourages imaginative play and from 5 to 8+, it encourages problem solving and storytelling.
This product is designed in the USA, purposely made in Honduras. Tegu is committed to using its business to bless Honduras, one of the poorest nations in the western hemisphere. With your purchase, you are helping create stable jobs. It improves the livelihood of not only the current 200 employees building the toys, but also of at least 361 family members that rely on them.
The main wood that Tegu sources in Honduras is called Huesito (Spanish for "little bone"), which is a hardwood found in abundance in Honduras' forests. This species is not endangered, but they are still very careful about how it is harvested, getting wood only from sustainable sources.