- Aluminum casting cocotte with ceramic coating.
- 9.5" diameter, 4.5 liters capacity.
- Ideal to fry, brown and simmer on fire or in oven.
- Very light and easy to handle.
- Lid with meat moisturizing system.
- No harmful chemical components, no PFOAs or PTFEs.
- Exceptional non-stick properties.
- Uniform heat distribution, low energy consumption.
- Needs no or little oil or fat compared to other casseroles.
- Extremely scratch-resistant.
- Easy-to-clean ceramic coating.
IN THE BOX
- Taupe induction ceramic cocotte
- Taupe cover
IT'S PERFECT FOR
- a wedding gift.
- someone who loves to cook, be it a novice or an expert.
- someone with a small kitchen. (It serves many purposes and can go from stove-to-table!)
- cooking a one-pot meal.
Ma Jolie Cocotte was designed by Serge Atallah for Cookut and made in France.
This pot is a great idea for "a cool and useful wedding gift." The pot is very modern-looking - it looks more like a serving bowl than a cocotte. When covered, it retains its heat longer so it is ideal when you have guests and waiting for everyone to arrive.
The induction capability of this pot only needs low to medium flame when cooking and you get chef-like results. It's really pretty and an absolute kitchen workhorse.