The Kids' Reflective Notabag is a smaller version of the Reflective Notabag, made from high visibility reflective material. Just like the original Notabag, it easily transforms from a tote bag to a backpack with a simple pull on the straps.
The Reflective Notabag adds extra safety on the street by making cyclists, pedestrians, skaters, or pretty much anyone carrying it visible at night.
- Size: approximately 14" x 20 1/2" (36cm x 52cm)
- Back side & straps made out of high-visibility reflective material
- Pouch size: approximately 5" x 4" (12.5cm x 10.5cm)
- Cotton & rip–stop nylon mix
- Reusable / Eco-Friendly
IN THIS PACKAGE
- one reflective Kids' Notabag in mint.
IT'S PERFECT FOR
- going to the park and other field trips.
- bike kids in the city.
- travelling - as an extra bag.
The size of the bag is ideal for grade school kids. However, if you find the regular-sized Notabag too large, this is another option at 14" x 20".
There is an attached pocket inside the bag to hold small items like a wallet, phone or keys. When not in use, fold the bag into that pocket for easy take-along. With its slim profile, it easily fits into your jeans' pocket or your regular bag's side pocket.
This brilliant, patented design by Adnan Alicusic won the German Design Award in 2016.