An interactive picture book from
Hervé Tullet the creator of the New York Times bestsellers Press Here and Mix It Up!Join the magical hunt for one little idea:
From one of the true creative geniuses of this generation comes a unique meditation on and celebration of the magic of the birth of a simple idea. Sparkling with visual wit and bubbling with imagination, I Have an Idea!
is a richly emotional exploration of the creative process: from an initial tentative inkling, to the frustration of chasing the wrong notion, to finally the exhilaration of capturing—and nurturing—just the right idea. I Have an Idea!
is a scrumptious cloth-spined package of color and inspiration equally at home on a child's bookshelf, in a new graduate's backpack, or atop a creative's desk.
Fans of Beautiful Oops!, The Day the Crayons Quit, and Iggy Peck, Architect will love I Have an Idea!'s introduction to creative thought.The perfect gift to inspire creativity in young readers, new graduates, and budding artists.
- The perfect book of color and inspiration for children and those young at heart.
- Answers the questions "how do you find an idea?", "what does it feel like?", "what can you do with an idea?" in a simple and inspiring way.
- Known as the "Prince of Preschool," the versatile Hervé Tullet has been an art director at various ad agencies, a magazine illustrator, and for the past 15 years, a creator of children's books.
- Kids of all ages will turn the pages with anticipation trying to catch that elusive idea
- Books for kids ages 5-8
- Children's picture book for K-3