A perfect guide for anyone eager to see their plant offspring thrive.
"a *pretty* guide to keeping your green friends alive (and actually thriving), with tips on how to choose plants, where to keep them, and how to care for them" – Buzzfeed
"…an easy–to–follow guide." – Refinery29
"…when we spotted the brilliant, zero–effort watering trick in the book … we knew we'd discovered a game–changer." – Real Simple
"Keep this handy, and you'll stop living in constant fear of is today the day my plant will die?" – House Beautiful
"In this succinct, 112–page guide by Morgan Doane and Erin Harding of Instagram's @houseplantclub, brief bits of advice and encouragement accompany the sorts of loving photos that have so far earned the duo more than 465,000 followers." Gardenista
Plants have found popularity in the small home and are the new stars of Instagram. This attractive little book is ideal for the novice 'plant parent', providing tips on how to choose plants, where to keep them in your home, and above all else how to care for them and keep them thriving. Indoor plant experts from the leading account @houseplantclub, Erin Harding and Morgan Doane, bring the trendy and timeless subject to life alongside their beautiful photographs of happy plants in the home.
Ways to Make Your New Plant Love You:
• Discover the best houseplants to green up your space
• Learn how to maintain your collection by propagating and repotting
• Finding the right tools and materials, and how to tackle pest control
• Building terrariums and other DIY projects for happy plants
• Interior stylings suggestions from boho to modern to classic, there design inspiration for everyone!
Flexibound | 112 pages