Zwei's ingenuity is in play to the hilt with the new FE16. This bag transforms from a backpack to a shoulder bag easily. Simply adjust the straps and fold down or fold up the upper part of the bag. The best part is that it does not look like a transition bag - the conversion pieces are hidden from view when not in use. It comes in an attractive material mix, combining sanded imitation leather in a two-tone effect and polyester with individual quilting patterns.
- Convertible backpack/shoulder bag.
- Made of water-repellent, quilted polyester fabric and sturdy faux leather.
- Measures approximately 18.11 x 13.78 x 6.7 in (46 x 35 x 17 cm).
- Volume is 9 L.
- Back padding and shoulder support for easy carrying.
- Integrated carrying handles.
- Bright lining to easily find your things inside.
- Zippered compartment in front.
- Zippered main compartment, smartphone pocket, padded pocket.
- Has a removable inner purse and lanyard for easy organizing.
- Use a clean, damp cloth to spot clean.
Zwei is a bag company born to a bicycle developer and a bag designer in Darmstadt, Germany. Following the success of their first collection made for bicycles, they came up with the Mademoiselle.M range. This second collection of functional bags in cheerful colors have become a cult following in Europe for its practical and stylish look. Since the success of this collection, they have expanded to more collections while still keeping the form-follows-function aesthetic. See the rest of their lines here.