Strong and sweet with earthy components, this delectable raw Maine Blueberry honey finishes with a playful, buttery-sweet note.
The honey in this 10.5 oz jar comes from a small, family-owned apiary doing all it can to save the bees. And because every honey is as unique as its floral source, this honey is different from any you will ever taste.
Bee Raw honey is always in its purest, most unaltered form; it has not been pasteurized, filtered, blended or flavored. The true flavor and nutritional integrity are intact, giving you the honey as it came from the hive: real and raw.
We love a dollop of this honey on plain yogurt! It really is just soooo good.
- Apiary Location: Maine
- Floral Source: Managed wild low bush blueberries (Vaccinium angustifolium)
- Cheese and Dairy Pairing: Stilton and other mild blue chesses; crème fraiche, sour cream, yogurt
- Tea Pairing: Lung Ching Green, High Mountain Oolong
- Cocktail Pairing: The Honeybee
- Fruit Pairing: Lemon, melons
- Serving size: 1 Tablespoon
- 16g sugars, 17g carbohydrates, 0g fat, 60 calories
- Note: Children under the age of one year should not consume raw honey.