Thick and creamy, this ambrosial honey has soft notes of cinnamon and a long, sweet finish.
The honey in this 10.5 oz jar comes from a small, family-owned apiary doing all it can to save the bees. And because every honey is as unique as its floral source, this honey is different from any you will ever taste.
Bee Raw honey is always in its purest, most unaltered form; it has not been pasteurized, filtered, blended or flavored. The true flavor and nutritional integrity are intact, giving you the honey as it came from the hive: real and raw.
We love a dollop of this honey on plain yogurt! It really is just soooo good.
- Apiary Location: Maine
- Floral Source: Wild raspberries
- Fruit Pairing: Raspberries, peaches, pears
- Dairy Pairing: Sour cream
- Tea Pairing: English breakfast, Earl Grey
- Serving size: 1 Tablespoon
- 16g sugars, 17g carbohydrates, 0g fat, 60 calories
- Note: Children under the age of one year should not consume raw honey.