Dinner parties are so chic with Sparq Soapstone Serving Boards.These food-safe, non-porous and 100% recycled soapstone paddles can be frozen or heated to maintain the temperature of hors d'oeuvres throughout the evening.
- 100% natural soapstone, which is the only non-porous, odorless, tasteless, and natural food-safe stone used in the home.
- Due to the high density of the material, soapstone retains temperature better than stones like granite or marble, so you can expect a sustained chill or heat.
- Non-reactive to most common household cleaners and is dishwasher safe.
- Approximately 12.5" long, including the handle, the half-circle is about 11" wide, and 0.5" thick.
IN THE BOX
- 1 Soapstone Half-Circle Paddle
IT'S PERFECT FOR
- someone with a small kitchen. (Multi-purpose things are the best!)
- a kitchen shower gift.
- your favorite gracious host.
This Serving Paddle is made by SPARQ USA in Denver, Colorado by the guys who know soapstone and understand its amazing qualities. It is eco-friendly, not only because it is reusable, but because it is manufactured with soapstone from factory excess.