The LA Times call it the "best foodie gift." Each Tea Drop provides a blissful cup of tea sans the tools. Just drop a piece in a cup of hot water. Each morsel is made of delicately grinded, pressed-leaf tea, aromatic spices and a smidge of sugar.
This set includes 2 individually packed drops each of sweet peppermint, rose earl grey, blueberry acai, and citrus ginger in a keepsake wooden box.
- 2 drops of sweet peppermint (hearts)
- 2 drops of rose earl grey (flowers)
- 2 drops of blueberry acai (blue hearts)
- 2 drops of citrus ginger (amber bundts)
- Individually wrapped , comes in a wooden keepsake box
Use one Tea Drop per one 8 to 10 oz cup of boiling water. Use a spoon to mix the tea for 5 to 10 seconds. Let the tea sit and dissolve for 30 seconds. As these are genuine tea leaves, some sediment at the bottom is expected and drinkable (it's actually where the nutrients of the tea lives)!